I've be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints all my life. I'm 45 on my second marriage and hope this one lasts. My brother is going through a divorce (we got married with in a year and a half of each other with 2 other sisters) If you asked us who would be most likely to stay married I'd bet they would say my brother and me. And now we are the divorced ones.I love the Lord, love church and love my family. I love to teach the gospel and wish I was better at it. My mother taught us well to love the Lord.
I have 3 grown sons 2 are married and the last one is getting married.(But no daughters.. thank goodness for daughter-in-laws) Wow where did the time go? I also have 3 grandsons at this time. (23 grandchild counting my spouses). I also have 3 sisters and 3 brothers... I guess three is my luck number for many things.
No comments:
Post a Comment